Self EmploymentThe most popular type of business in Poland is  one person company. It is very simple and easy to maintain especially for a small business providing by an individual.  You don’t need a minimum capital, you don’t have a legal personality.

You will need PESEL number and residence permit. To get a PESEL number you need to fulfil a couple of legal obligations that hang over a foreigner. First thing is obtaining a residence permit for a fixed period of time and the second is registering your place of residence.

We offer you support to obtain them with a minimum effort from your side.

The total price of our service is EUR 100. It includes the whole process including preparation of applications, cooperation with relevant bodies, assistance and assistance with the receipt of documents, and formal establishment of the company along with the registration of the company (CEiDG, VAT, ZUS)

Prices are to be negotiated between both sides, depending on the scope of entrepreneur activity and needs.